SPACE SOLDIERS - FIRING LINE 1B
8th Dec 2005
Entry no. 02, date 07 07 3612 according to the Tau Ceta sytem date
- Captain, icoming signal ! Sensors indicate a small ship... the signal matches the parameters of a light fighter. It‘s not moving
- launch the harvesting drones – I replied.
We‘ve only just arrived near the Sigma IV, 2 light years away, just so that the rebel sensors wouldn‘t pick us up.
- Um... Captain ? you should see this...
I slowly went down to the docking bay, and saw ensign Daren by the escape pod,
- What‘s wrong ?
- The pod – the inside is soaked in blood !
- What the? Well then who sent the signal?!
- The Engineers are trying to figure that out, captain…
I was quite confused. How can an empty ship send out a signal by itself?
The ISS Prometheus, our ship was just half a light year away.
DATA LOSS, skip ? Y/N Y
No stories posted