SERVICES PROVIDED BY SKYLORDS
SkyLords (SkyLords game management team) allows you to use any of the services provided on the site. This includes the game, local mail service. As a user, it is your responsibility to provide the computer system needed for use of the services, telephone connections to the web, and necessary agreements with any providers to setup and maintain such services at your own cost.
1. The Service is provided to individuals. Any commercial use of the Service is prohibited unless under agreement with SkyLords. Users will abide by all applicable national and international laws and are responsible for any actions taken under their user name and password.
2. You are responsible to any material or information you are transmitting to any other user or upload to the site. Such messages, pictures and graphics are your responsibility. SkyLords does not control such information and its distribution through the site.
3. You are prohibited from transmitting through the SkyLords site and services any unlawful or harassing or abusive materials and you will refrain from distribution or use of any threatening, obscene or vulgar material of any kind.
4. You are prohibited from transmitting through the SkyLords site and services any hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable material.
5. You are prohibited from transmitting material that may infringe on the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party.
6. You understand that you might be exposed to objectionable, offensive and indecent material transmitted by other users.
7. You are prohibited from using the services to distribute junk mail, spamming, or to collect information on other users including their email addresses without their agreement.
8. You are prohibited from taking any action to disturb the use of the services by others, distribute material that contains viruses or any other harmful programs. This includes interfering with the working of the network, attempts to gain unauthorized access to a service or other computer systems that are part of the site or any other site, by use of the available services.
9. You are prohibited from publishing on the site any material, which infringes on any copyright or trademark or any other rights of any party.
10. You will not publish any advertising materials other than under an agreement in writing with SkyLords.
11. As a user you are responsible for your account, the password to your account and any activities conducted while logged into the account. You are responsible for the confidentiality of the password and the account. You will notify SkyLords of any unauthorized use of your account or any breach of security. You will make sure that the account is protected by a non trivial password.
12. You are prohibited from using the services SkyLords for the conduct of business and from making any potential revenue for the user dependent on the services provided by SkyLords.
13. You are prohibited from using more than one account.
14. You are prohibited from using any scripts and bots to automate your actions or gather information.
15. You are prohibited from using any cheats and exploits.
Any deviation by a user from these rules of conduct will probably cause SkyLords to terminate the services to a user without any need for reason or cause SkyLords will use its own discretion in deciding whether the user did or did not deviate from any of the conditions described above.
The Services are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis, and users may use the services at their own risk. SkyLords does not make any commitments to an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free service. SkyLords does not have to meet any user expectations and does not take any commitment to meet any user requirements. SkyLords does not guarantee any results nor reliability or accuracy. The games functionality is based on a model that does not have any pretension of being correct or function accurately SkyLords does not have any obligation to correct errors in its services not does it have any obligation to improve the functionality or other performance of any of the services.
SkyLords is not responsible to the users computer system or any data stored on such computer system and to any damage that may occur as a result or presumed result of use of services of SkyLords, nor the downloading of data and software.
User acknowledges that all the information on the site, (content), including all data on any game, software, sound, photographs and any text, video, or any other information presented to the user by any of the services, or any of the advertising materials, or materials presented by other users of the site, may be protected by copyrights, trademarks or patents.
Users are permitted to use such protected content only as authorized by the owners of such content and are not allowed to reproduce, copy, distribute or use in any other content without an explicit authorizations by the owners of such content.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
SkyLords will not be liable for any loss of use, interruption of business, or any indirect, or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits) regardless of the form of action.
TERMS OF SERVICE AND CHANGES TO THE SERVICE
SkyLords reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions at any time and at its sole discretion. Updates to this document will be posted on the website and the users continuation of the use of the services on the site constitutes an agreement by the user to be bound by the conditions of the new terms and conditions document.
SkyLords has the right to modify, cancel or add services to the site at any time without any notice period or notice to the user SkyLords has no obligation to continue the service for any set period and is not liable to any party in case it decides to change, add or discontinue any or all of the services.
TERMINATION OF THE SERVICES
Both the user and SkyLords may decide to terminate the services at any time, with or without cause. The user may use the 'Close account' function on the site at any time and terminate the use of the services. SkyLords may decide to terminate the services to a user and will give the user an email notice of such termination with or without any reason for the termination. In case a user does not agree to any of the changes in the terms and conditions or disagree with any of the conditions in this terms and conditions document, he may terminate the use of the services with or without any message to SkyLords.
SkyLords will not be liable to the user or any other party following the termination of the Services by either SkyLords or the user.
All notices to a party shall be made either via online announcements or email. SkyLords may contact the users by email to inform them of changes to the terms and conditions, changes to the Services, or any other matters of importance; such announcements constitute a notice to the user.
SkyLords is entitled to assign this agreement, and all rights and obligations hereunder, to a new organization that might merge with SkyLords or otherwise, become owner of part or all of its assets. This agreement will remain in power and all rights and obligations hereunder will be assigned to the benefit of the new organization except as otherwise provided herein.
If any provisions in this agreement are held by a court of competent jurisdiction, to be contrary to a law, or otherwise invalid, then such provisions shall be interpreted, as nearly as possible to the intentions of the parties. All other provisions of the agreement will remain in full force.